Sunday 21 October 2012

Vocaloid SeeU

Recently, I've come across many images of SeeU, so I thought I'd do a mini-database on here, the same as I did with VY2. She is the first real bilingual Vocaloid, and first Korean Vocaloid.

Data on SeeU
Name: SeeU
Voice Provider: Dahee Kim
Versions: SV01 SeeU (Planning SeeU English, Trilingual version)
Release Date: October 21 2011 (South Korea), December 16 2011 (Japan)
Languages: Korean, Japanese
Official Site:  http://sbsat.co.kr/vocaloid/index.html

Strengths: Light-hearted, able to pronounce any sound that can be written in modern Hangul.
Weaknesses: Program concept difficult for non-Koreans, Certain pronunciations are muffled.

Mascot Data:
Birthday: October 21
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Height: 5'2''/159cm
Weight: 98lbs/44.5kg
Appearance: For official appearance, see image:





Techniqual Information:
Optimum Tempo: 60 ~ 170BPM
Optimum Range: C3 ~ C5
Optimum Genre: K-Pop, Pop Ballad

Demo Versions (Korean):
YouTube:
I=Fantasy
NicoNicoDouga:
I=Fantasy


Demo Versions (Japanese)
YouTube:
The Wishes
NicoNicoDouga:
The Wishes

Promotional Videos for SeeU will appear in future posts. You can see my current playlist on my YouTube channel, here:
UtaiteUploader's YouTube Channel - SeeU Playlist




No comments:

Post a Comment